– Attending site visits and client meetings and preparation of BoQ.
– Preparation of necessary drawings using Auto cad.
– Prepare cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project’s economic feasibility
– Manage and direct the construction, operations, and maintenance activities at the project site.
– Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
– Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
– Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
– Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
– Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
– 10 to 15 years of experience in similar projects.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputable university
– Local Candidates in Qatar.
– Arab nationality is desirable; i.e. Lebanese, Jordanian, Syrian, Palestinian.
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.