Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Summary of role and reporting line:
– With oversight from the Contingent Workforce manager, you will support in managing the business case queue and obtain relevant approvals and escalate as needed
– Support end to end contingent workforce process which includes but not limited to onboarding, managing the central database and onboarding subcontractors
– Facilitate the analysis and reporting on performance metrics to stakeholder audiences to increase awareness, understanding and adherence/adoption of the contingent workforce program.
– Prioritize tasks and meet deadlines to ensure that all subcontractors have cleared the necessary risk assessment and obtain files on time to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
– Assist in the day to day operations with our 3rd party service provider to oversee all subcontractor processes, compliance and vet invoices and ensure that bill rate and margins are aligned with agreed contract rates
– Communicate effectively and professionally, verbally and in writing, with a range of key stakeholders across the firm
– Collaborate cross functionally with R&Q, HC Ops and procurement teams to support business whiling driving efficiency of process compliance
– The successful candidate will report predominantly to the Contingent Workforce Manager and the LoS finance lead who will provide guidance regarding operations, compliance, policies and procedures
– Activities and responsibilities within the role for which the job holder is personally accountable
– Actively share knowledge and promote best practises in respect of the firm’s business systems and processes. Provide training, coaching and support to other team members as needed.
– Global acumen: Work closely with teams across the business to ensure best practice.
– Adherence to internal and external compliance tasks and reporting any exceptions as necessary
– Work closely with peers and team members at all levels, sharing knowledge and providing support where needed.
– Understand the importance of, and processes related to contingent workforce.
– Manage related tasks and execute accordingly, with high levels of attention to detail.
– In addition to enter own time and expenses in accordance with firm’s policy
Skills, attributes, experience and education:
Essential skills & attributes:
– Organized and meticulous with the ability to prioritize
– Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as basic presentation skills
– Affinity to work with quantitative data, good analytics
– Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment.
– Must be able to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
– Service-orientated attitude, proactive thinker, networker, information seeker, team player
– Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
– Extensive knowledge of relevant computer software eg Microsoft Office and Google Suite
– Effective at maintaining and building effective relationships with 3rd party service providers and internal stakeholders at all levels
– Ability to interact efficiently with senior members of the firm across multiple time zones
Desirable skills / experience:
– 1-2 years relevant experience
– Background in HR/ Managing MSA’s or subcontractors
– Experience in consulting preferred
– Understanding of the Firm’s marketing and business development and the Firm’s Service Offerings
– University Degree
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.