• Work closely with the Executive president to identify the Human Capital needs and handle the HR operations and personnel relations.
• Preparation of Manpower costing and Yearly Budget and compile workforce requirements into an HR Plan and execute recruitment activities under the supervision of Executive President.
• Interviews, screens and recruits job applicants to fill job openings using standard recruiting and hiring practices necessary to recruit and hire a superior work force.
• Responsible for the implementation of the relevant HR policies.
• Prepare the HR/Admin budget under the supervision of the Executive President
• Update the organization structure on regular basis.
• Prepare training plans in coordination with Group HR.
• Update regularly Job descriptions & work closely with Group HR on new jobs evaluation & remuneration.
• Handle grievance and complaints as per the approved policy while Provide sound advice to managers and staff on people issues.
• Implement PMS and make sure performance reviews are done time and development plans are updated.
• Responsible of all facility and maintenance contracts renewals.
• Ensures compliance with company policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all statutory requirements.
• Managing and supervise the company image through monitoring the landscape, company facilities and taking the right action towards any improvements
• Assist the organization to develop an effective culture that rewards high performance by improving and updating employee recognition programs.
• Monitor all personnel matters related to time attendance, payroll deductions and travel arrangements/expenses employees and submit status reports to the Executive President and ensure effective HR administration processes.
• Perform any other related job duties as requested by Executive President/Group HR.
15,000 to 18,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• HR Manager, to work with a manufacturer organization based in Abu Dhabi.
• Should have minimum 5 years exp. in human resources managerial positions, knowledgeable at ERP, certified with HR related credential, strong personality & organization skills, expert in implementing policies.
• Preferred to be an Arabic female & can join ASAP.
• Salary is between AED 15k to 18k.
Established in 1997 as a subsidiary of Dubai Investments PJSC, Emirates Building Systems has grown to be known as a respected company, specializing in the construction of high-rise steel building projects. EBS now operates under Dubai Investments Industries, which is the industrial arm of Dubai Investments.
Today, EBS is one of the leading manufacturers of steel structures in the Middle East, apart from being the market leader in UAE, EBS has also established a significant international presence with sales offices in Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Bangladesh and the United States, to cater to an extensive client base across the globe. For these clients, EBS manufactures and erects premium quality steel structures. This is clearly visible in the company’s portfolio which includes several world-class, prestigious steel building projects.
EBS maintains stringent quality management standards across its internal systems and processes. Our commitment to quality and environmental standards has been recognized with ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 2004 certifications.