If you are an experienced Administrator with a good understanding of the Erasmus+ student and staff mobility programme, this is an exciting opportunity to play a key role supporting the International Relations unit at University of the Arts London.
You will provide administrative support and maintain records in relation to the University’s programme of Erasmus+ funded and non-Erasmus+ funded student and staff mobility. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining a database of student and staff mobility activities and providing monthly reports on all activities to relevant groups
- Providing students and staff with up to date and relevant information on the exchange programme
- Processing student and staff applications for Erasmus+ funding, ensuring all necessary documents are submitted and requesting students/staff to submit any missing documents
- To be responsible for the drafting of Erasmus+ grant agreements for students and requesting students’ signed agreements, ensuring compliance with the UK National Agency requirements at all times
- Liaising with students and staff over outstanding documents upon completion of Erasmus+ mobility and maintaining up to date records of these
- Assisting with the organisation of Student Welcome Days and International Staff Weeks
- Maintenance of the UAL Erasmus Facebook group and other relevant social media accounts
- Being a central point of contact for students, staff and international partners, providing support and offering information and advice. Responding to and forwarding college enquiries to relevant mobility officers
- Overseeing a student mobility mailbox and replying to student and staff queries by email and on the phone
- Filing and maintaining student and staff records, both digital and hard copy, in compliance with GDPR requirements
Why choose us?
University of the Arts London is a vibrant world centre for innovation, drawing together six colleges with international reputations in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts. UAL is a world top-two university for art and design in the QS World University Rankings® 2019. We offer an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts. Our graduates go on to work in and shape the creative industries worldwide. Our research addresses local, national and global issues, in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework 83% of our research was rated world leading or internationally excellent.
You will be educated to A-levels or equivalent and will need experience of administrative and clerical processes with the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times when dealing with students and their data in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
You will also need to be able to prioritise a busy workload and cope with conflicting demands, work well in a team and provide a positive and responsive student or customer service.
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
Closing date: 1 October 2020 23:55.
UAL is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive university – a place where we all can be ourselves and reach our full potential in our work, learning and creative practice. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and Staff Support Networks. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including race, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, and caring responsibility.
Candidates are advised to submit applications early.