– Responsible for analyzing the financial data of listed companies in Qatar as well as Qatar’s economy and preparing recommendation reports.
– Collecting financial data of listed companies using online and other sources and coordinating and maintaining databases
– Responsible for writing and publishing research reports as well as communicating recommendations to investment manager and clients
– Conduct financial modeling and valuation of Qatari listed stocks as well as Qatar’s economy.
– Listening to and summarizing investment conference calls of listed companies.
– Create and manage partnerships with key external market professionals, including clients and prospects, to identify additional commercial opportunities
– Review business and trade publications, annual reports, financial filings and other sources in order to gather, synthesize and interpret data on companies to be covered
– Preparing daily, monthly, quarterly valuation reports.
– Preparing regulatory, audit, and internal reports to management.
– Escalating investment risks to management
– Writing research notes, in-depth reports, and presentations listed stocks valuation experience
– 3 years of experience
– B.S degree Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting
– Good Finance and Banking Regulations Experience
– Good PC Knowledge
– Excellent knowledge of MS Applications.
– Analytical Skills
– Financial Analysis
Ever since Ahli Bank QSC (Ahlibank) was founded in 1983, more than 30 years ago, we have stayed true to our traditional values – qualities that define who we are today. Ahlibank’s vision is to be at the heart of the community and our promise is to give our customers the most personal banking experience and retain our strong traditional values whilst embracing change.
We updated our brand in 2014 to symbolise the changes taking place at the bank. As part of this initiative we have launched new branches, rebranded existing branches and ATMs, a new website and online banking platform. In the coming months, Ahlibank will continue its journey to deliver modern banking at the heart of the Qatar community. Our brand identity is a modern interpretation of a potent symbol from Qatar’s past, the oyster shell.
Our vision is simple and captures our ultimate goal to be at the heart of the Qatar community.