The IT operations manager oversees and directs the day-to-day activities of the bank’s IT operation, ensuring that systems, services, and infrastructure work reliably and securely. The manager will lead a team that manage IT infrastructure, IT applications support and data centers.
Leading multinational bank with vast operations across the Middle East and beyond.
– Develop and implement SLAs & OLAs
– Support CIO in the development and implementation of IT Infrastructure strategy, architecture and processes
– Define and setup tools and processes to monitor the bank’s IT setup (servers, networks, and systems) for performance & irregularities
– Manage IT vendors for in-production systems to ensure proper support of current IT footprint
– Conducting periodic assessment of the current IT footprint and preparing studies for incorporating new technologies
– Support projects by conducting infrastructure sizing for new projects/systems, develop TCOs and ROIs
– Highly competitive salary package on offer for the best candidate
Our client prefers Jordanian Nationals for this role
– Proven experience as IT Operations Manager in banking
– ITIL Certified
– Experience with system installation, configuration and analysis
– Thorough knowledge of cloud computing
– Leadership and organisational skills
– Ability to support projects implementation while maintaining operations
– Good communication skills
– Problem-solving aptitude
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.