latest jobs government 2020 in the Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan has been published in the daily Jang newspaper. All are invited to apply before 13 July 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having Pakistani Nationality for the following vacant posts:
- Research Officer B-18
- Research Assistant B-16
- Protocol Assistant B-16
- Steno-Typist B-14
- Assistant Caretaker B-09
Advertisement in Urdu:
General Terms & Conditions:
- The employees appointed will be governed by the Federal Shariat Court (Terms & Conditions of.Service of Staff) Rules.
- The maximum Age limit will be relaxed as per Federal Government Policy.
- Employees of Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Applications may be sent online or by Post on prescribed Application Form with two photographs within 15 days after publishing of this advertisement to the office of The Registrar, Federal Shariat Court, Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Original documents of shortlisted candidates will be checked at the time of interview and if found fake or false the candidature of the candidate will be canceled.
- The Competent Authority may increase or decrease the number of posts and may cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Tests/Interviews will be conducted at Principal Seat, Islamabad and respective Bench Registries of this Court at Lahore, Karachi, Quetta & Peshawar. However, in case of fewer than 20 candidates at any of the Bench Registries, the same may be conducted at the nearest Bench Registry or at Principal Seat, Islamabad.
- For application forms and other information visit official website “https://www.federalshariatcourt.gov.pk/
Download Application form and online Apply Click
You may also like to visite