Regent’s University London is a centre of excellence for training in counselling, psychotherapy and counselling psychology. It offers a range of academic and professional trainings in these fields from foundation to PhD level.
We are looking to appoint experienced and dedicated professionals to enhance the existing faculty in the provision of its adult counselling and psychotherapy courses commencing January 2021. The work involves the design, preparation and delivery of quality teaching and student experience, and carrying out teaching related administrative duties. Experience of teaching any of the psychoanalytic, existential, and humanistic models of psychotherapy is required.
Full clinical membership of an associated professional body and a Master’s level qualification in psychotherapy or related field is required.
Regent’s University London is a highly cosmopolitan community based in royal Regent’s Park. We have just under 4,000 students on campus, representing some 140 different nationalities.
Regent’s offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Business & Management; Fashion & Design; Film, Media & Performance; Liberal Arts & Humanities; Politics & International Relations, and Psychotherapy & Psychology.
We are a small, friendly and supportive University offering great benefits for our staff
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional discretionary closure days over the Christmas period (pro rata for part time appointments)
- Beautiful campus in the heart of Regent’s Park, a short walk from Baker Street and Great Portland Street stations
- Membership of a group personal pension scheme with a 7% minimum contribution by the University, with up to 10% contribution by the University
- Loans of up to £10,000, to include covering daily travel costs, rental deposits and bicycles
- Benenden medical cover – allowing access to medical services where there is delay in receiving NHS treatment Employee discount service £3 a day allowance to spend in University catering outlets (when onsite)
- Free language classes (free places are subject to availability)
How to apply
Please provide a statement outlining why you are suitable for the role, referencing your skills and experience against the Person Specification (within the Job Description) along with a current CV.
Please upload your documents in pdf format where possible.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
Closing date: 11:45pm on Sunday 8th November 2020
Interviews will likely be held week commencing 16th November 2020
Regent’s University London’s goal is to foster and celebrate a diverse and inclusive workplace with a sense of belonging; we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to consider your application if you do not already have the right to work in the UK. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this post.