– Responsible for developing the QHSE plan suitable for the project.
– Cultivate a strong safety-first culture.
– Plan, coordinate and implement QHSE plans.
– Overseeing compliance with policies and Saudi to obtain legislation on occupational health, safety, and environmental matters.
– Degree is required.
– At least 8-10 years of QHSE working experience.
– Candidate must be based in Saudi Arabia with transferable iqama for Non-Saudi National.
– Ideally, someone who can start within 30 days.
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that’s why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.