Rebar Supervisor (Makkah, KSA)
• Responsible for reading and interpreting rebar design drawings & shop drawings, bar bending schedules, technical details, catalogues, installation manuals, etc.
• Ability to calculate all the rebar lengths from the design drawings such as diameter, number, shape, length, etc. and prepare a complete detailed bar bending schedule.
• Supervising and managing the rebar workers, explain the drawings, bar bending schedules & installation methods in details, distribute the workers among the different activities and ensure providing the required materials and equipment, provide daily target and monitor the achieved productivity.
• Manage the onsite rebar fabrication by arranging the required equipment, providing the workers with the detailed bar bending schedule and supervise the production.
• Provide the training for all the workers for all the rebar different details to ensure the best productivity.
• Follow up the rebar installation and ensure it complies with the design and with the best quality standards and safety requirements.
• Planning in advance all the required rebar materials, tools and equipment through preparing detailed procurement requests including quantities and details in addition to following up the logistic arrangement.
• Optimizing the usage of the rebar to minimize the wastage and manage properly the rebar storage and handling.
• Closely coordinate all the activities with the Site Engineer and report daily on the achieved progress of work and all the other issues.
• Well knowledge of the work procedure in terms of sequencing with the previous and following up activities ensuring proper coordination.
• Thinking out of the box by introducing new ideas for optimization the rebar installation such preassembly methods to increase the rebar installation efficiency.
• Testing the new workers candidates and evaluate their skills.
• Promoting the Teamwork principles and follow up the workers affairs.
• Knowledge of the overall concrete reinforcement processes and operating practices
• Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, CAD will be an advantage
• Able to Read, Write & Speak English
• 10-15 years of experience
• Diploma in Civil Engineering
• Experience in high-rise buildings, hotels, residential, etc
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group is a collection of firms that focuses primarily on real estate development and agriculture. Its real estate portfolio includes several lands in the Jeddah / Makkah region which include hospitality and commercial real estate. Its agricultural business currently cultivates more than 280,000 date palms using sustainable and environmentally friendly practices. Forward thinking, social and environmental consciousness are the fundamental principles uniting the YALJ group.