– Assist in scheduling the annual budgetary plan cycle and supervise the distribution of all budget materials, forms and templates and necessary guidelines.
– Coordinate with all divisions/departments to assure that the same Fiscal Year is being followed, as well as the guidelines, and templates.
– Maintain the financial forecasts in the system through collaborative efforts with other departments.
– Assist in creating, coordinating, and compiling the Group operating budgets, budget guidelines, funding requests, and templates.
– Compile the draft budget for review by the Head of Department.
– Analyze variances between actual and budgeted expenditure and report to the Head of Department to formulate and discuss recommendations.
– Analyze budget trends over the years and maintain track of experiences to draw from previous budget periods and exercises.
– Draft end of year financial reports in line with the fiscal year and internally agreed schedule.
– Implement an accounting system that enforces accounting policies and standards and owned assets to complete their financial reports in a timely and accurate manner and according to international accounting standards, and resolve any flagged or reporting issues.
– Consolidate and interpret financial data to ensure that accurate and timely business information is presented to management to enable them to make sound decisions.
– Consolidate/review the budget for the Group and assist business units in their budget preparation if needed.
– Prepare budget summary reports and suggest corrective action accordingly based on actual results achieved.
– Create a filing system and ensure that it is continuously updated for the accounting data and information.
– Assist in managing risks, project planning and budgeting, defining deliverable content to ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
– Participate in the proposal development process for planning and budgeting opportunities.
– Submit summery and detailed reports of all financial MIS reports for all Balance sheet and P&L elements on daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, Quarterly, annually….
– Maintain accurate financial dashboard and updated at all time.
– Manage and control the budget exaction on daily basis in all regions
– Prepare detailed revenue and profitability analysis product wise, salesman wise, area wise, etc.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting/Finance
– Accounting Certification (CPA, CFA, ACCA) is preferred
– Five years of relevant work experience in Budgeting and Reporting.
– Compliance with financial policies and local reporting regulations
– Accuracy and timeliness of preparation and submission of annual budget
– Accuracy of budget tracking
– Percentage variance between actual and budgeted financial expenditure
– Knowledge of financial policies and local reporting regulations
– Financial Analysis and Data Presentation
– Time Management
– Communication and Interpersonal Skills
– Computer literacy: MS windows applications (word processing, excel, spreadsheets)
– Fluent in English
A leading medical enterprise in the UAE.