The goal is to facilitate the sales team activities to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company in addition to reaching the set target for quotes, orders and follow up.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assists the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers and follow-up.
• Coordinates with sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
• Ensures all customers have up-to-date information and materials.
• Handles calls, emails, and answers customer queries with accuracy and timeliness.
• Receives orders via phone, email and verifies the orders have the correct information, prices and application.
• Ensures orders and inquiries are processed according to customer requirements.
• Notifies the sales team when customer needs visit and get the visit updates recorded in SAP.
• Cooperates with other departments to ensure sales, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently and informs clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
• Maintains electronic filing systems to keep sales records and provides general information to the management when needed.
• Responds to customers complaints and gives after-sales support on request.
• Gives general technical advice to customers after discussing with Technical Team.
• Works to turn as much opened opportunities to won, inform the management of any delay in the process in the follow-up.
• Replaces other coordinators if absent.
• Monitors the sales team progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
• Follows up with customers and achieves sales order and quotations target every day.
• Ensures adherence to company’s policies and procedures
• Performs any other tasks as asked by supervisor.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in civil Engineer or Architecture Engineer
• Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
• Good computer skills (MS Office)
• Proficiency in English and Arabic is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A team player with high level of dedication
STYRO is a leading integrated producer of Expanded polystyrene (EPS) offering solutions and services to customers in a variety of markets throughout the UAE and emerging markets.
STYRO Ltd. (STYRO Insulation Material Industries LLC) was established in the Millennium year 2000. For more than 15 years now, Styro has supported the market in different fields and services mainly Insulation, Construction, Decoration and Packaging. The manufactured product at our factory is Styro Expanded polystyrene foam, where others call it with different names like Styrofoam in USA, Thermocol in India and Pakistan, STYROPOR in Germany and some parts of Europe. As a factory based in UAE, we are also suppliers and dealers of other products like, Extruded polystyrene (XPS), Polyurethane / Polyisocynurate, Rockwool, Glass Wool and Geo-textile. Through the years, STYRO Ltd. became more than a Manufacturer of Expanded Polystyrene, but as a one stop full solution house servicing most sectors in GCC starting from UAE Cities like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and the northern Emirates reaching the neighboring cities like Muscat- Oman and Doha-Qatar, nevertheless our boundaries are unlimited in the Middle East.