The Contractor shall provide sufficient security personnel whose responsibilities shall include:
• Patrolling to ensure that stations, entrances and exits, lifts, equipment boxes, connections to adjacent buildings and areas under or around stations are safe and secure for Customers, Contractor’s Personnel and station tenants; assisting Station Masters during emergency evacuations
• Investigating suspicious objects and persons and reporting wanted persons
• Handling lost property
• Crowd control
• Intervening during instances of anti-social behavior
• Random inspections of litter bins
• Conducting Customer luggage searches; management of and liaison with third-party station tenants on day-to-day interface
• Incident response in the event of bomb threats, bomb discovery, station evacuation and incident reporting procedures
• Supporting and liaising with the police in the ad-hoc implementation of security measures; and providing basic Customer Service support.
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans’ very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.