Our client is an international law firm with a long-standing and extensive presence in the Middle East. We’re pleased to be assisting their recruitment for a vacancy at Senior Associate level within the Dubai office.
The Banking & Finance practice is seeking an experienced (level 2-6) SA with particular expertise in ECM and Liability matters.
* Working within the Debt Capital Markets team, you will engage with banks, finance companies, insurers and corporates based in the UK and other international locations.
Under your purview will be:
* Leading transaction management;
* Drafting and negotiating bond documentation;
* Drafting prospectuses for a broad range of industry and cross-boarder issuers;
* Managing the listing process for bond issues.
* In order to be considered, you will have SA-level experience in DCM with a reputable international law firm and demonstrate a strong academic background.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply now!
Due to the volume of interest successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.