What you will do
The Senior Sales Engineer – After Market will be directly reporting to Sales Manager – Aftermarket. You will be based in Abu Dhabi and will be part of team responsible for generating business through AMC contracts, S&M jobs and spare parts sales and driving the growth of business for Aftermarket division segment for Building Technology and Solutions with particular focus on HVAC portfolio.
You will be concentrating on converting our current installation base business in Aftermarket, increasing our market share with new business customers in the region. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate business from running HVAC installation base.
How you will do it
* As an Experienced Senior Sales Engineer you have a complexity knowledge of HVAC system.
* You will carry out site audits and suggest new ideas for site improvements to our existing customers or any new customer who has active installation base.
* As a Senior Sales Engineer you will develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings, qualify and prioritize opportunities and maintain appropriate territory records, develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations and perform necessary follow ups for successful closing of the sale.
* You will Interface effectively with operations to deliver and improve service delivery.
* You will maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of follow of sales.
* You will be Reporting progress and updating sales tools for opportunity creation and projection of forecasts with accuracy of above 95%.
* You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
* You will be focused on growing our Equipment’s Replacement jobs, Retrofit jobs, PSA and maintenance works business in Abu Dhabi.
What we look for
* Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or similar field
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in selling Maintenance & Service contracts specifically for HVAC products in UAE Market
* Proven track record of selling AMC contract and getting Service & Maintenance jobs?
* Deep knowledge of HVAC system
* Proficiency in generating new business from running HVAC installation base and also generating new business
* Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
* Fluent language skills in English
* Must have UAE Driving license
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.