Sindh government jobs in office of the chairman of district council Dadu. Interested candidate may apply before 16-07-2020.
According to Approval of the Government of Sindh, Local Government Department vide letter No. SO.III(LG)/14-24/2016 Dated 25-06-2020. Applications are invited to fill the following posts from suitable candidates having Domicile of District Dadu and having educational qualification/experience, age limit as mentioned against each post for initially for two years’ probation period to be regularized on satisfactory performance as per Government policy.
government jobs in Sindh 2020 Dadu – Click here
Punjab Police Latest Constable jobs 2020 – Click here
Title of positions:
- Peon BS-02
- Chowkidar BS-02
- Beldar BS-02
- Waterman BS-02
- Recovery Guard BS-02
- Pound Munshi BS-03
- Malhi BS-02
- Sweeper BS-02
- Dresser BS-02
Advertisement in Urdu:
INSTRUCTION AND GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Candidates applying against the above-mentioned posts will be entertained if holding Domicile of District Dadu.
- Incomplete application or application containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- All the eligible / only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Fifteen (15) years of age relaxation has been added to the prescribed age limit of the above category as per Government policy.
- Original Documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- Application received after due date shall not be entertained.
- The undersigned/selection Committee reserves the right to increase or decrease the Nos. of posts or withhold the
- the recruitment process at any time.
- Attested copies of CNIC, 2 passport size photographs, Domicile, PRC, Experience Certificate, and all relevant documents along with application must reach the following address within 7 days from the publication of this advertisement by Hand/ Mail / Courier Service Pakistan Post.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- No TA / DA will be allowed to candidates appearing for the interview.
Say No to Corruption
INF-KRY: No. 1598/2020
Muhammad Ashraf Solangi
ChairmanDistrict Council, Dadu
|Last date to Apply||16-07-2020|
|Published||Jang & dawn newspaper|