Our client, a leading healthcare facility in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is currently looking for Staff Nurses – Level II to be assigned in the following departments like Special Care Nursery, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Medical Surgical. In this role, you will be responsible for:
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• Provides and coordinates patient care utilizing the nursing process
• Delivery of high-quality patient care through implementation of the nursing process including assessment of patient needs (physical and psychosocial), coordination of interdisciplinary care activities, and evaluation of patient progress.
• Consistently demonstrate sound nursing judgement and strong patient and/or family advocacy
• Provide patient and/or family education to support patients in managing their own health
• Establish a compassionate and caring environment, and ensure patients are always cared for with dignity
• Protect self, colleagues, patients, visitors by adhering to all policies and procedures at all times
• Identify risk, near misses and adverse events as learning opportunities, and report incidents as required
• Contribute to quality improvement and research activities as relevant to designated work area
• Document patient care by documenting in the medical record
• Able to competently supervise the work of Nursing Support Staff, students, and newly hired nursing staff.
• Maintain patient privacy and dignity, and protect patient data by keeping patient data and other applicable data confidential
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
• Assure quality of care by adhering to evidence-based nursing and practice standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) and Ministry of Health (MOH).
• Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem solving methods
• Maintain nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
• Follow all Nursing and unit-specific policies, procedures, and guidelines
• Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality at all times
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria :
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Diploma of Nursing plus 3+ years’ experience.
• Minimum of 2 years’ post-registration nursing in a large acute hospital. 3+ years with Diploma of Nursing
• No experience required for Saudi nationals
• Minimum of 1-year experience in relevant practice area is preferred
• Registered Nurse license in country of origin, with the ability to obtain registration with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider
that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.