Student Support and Wellbeing
We are looking for 4 enthusiastic and driven Student Enquiries Centre Officers to join our Student Enquiries Centre team, playing a key role in shaping the future for enquiries management at the University.
You will be providing the first line response for student enquiries received via telephone, online channels and in person; resolving enquires where possible and tracking enquiries referring on to ensure a positive student experience
We are looking for people who are highly motivated and be able to work as part of a team as well as on an individual basis, in addition to possessing excellent customer service, organisation and communication skills.
The successful candidates will:
- have experience of working in a front facing customer service role within higher education with an understanding and appreciation of the importance of good customer service;
- have experience using a student information or records system to assist in responding to student enquiries;
- show a sensitive and responsive approach to students and commitment to their wellbeing;
- be able to remain calm and courteous under pressure maintaining a professional and approachable manner;
- be able to demonstrate good organisational skills, including time management, with the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
Applicants should apply online. To access further details about the position and how to apply please click on the ‘Apply’ button above.
If you have any queries regarding the vacancy or the application process, please contact, Angela Tran, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may find out more about working at UCL by reading the downloadable Introduction to UCL brochure.
The UCL Ways of Working for professional services supports colleagues to be successful and happy at UCL through sharing expectations around how we work – please see www.ucl.ac.uk/ways-of-working to find out more.
We particularly welcome applications from black and minority ethnic candidates as they are under-represented within UCL at this level.
This role does not meet the eligibility requirements for a tier 2 certificate of sponsorship under UK Visas and Immigration legislation. Therefore UCL will not be able to sponsor individuals who require right to work in the UK to carry out this role.